Odisha joint entrance (OJEE) is a state-level exam conducted by OJEE for admission in various technical and vocational courses like B- Pharma, B.tech, MSc, BArch, BPlan, M.tech, MBA, and MCA.
OJEE is an online process to complete the final seat allotment in B.tech, M.tech, etc. Candidates qualified in the OJEE exam 2022 can participate in the OJEE counselling 2022, and the seat is allotted based on candidate rank and schedule.
After the declaration of the Odisha JEE exam 2022 results, the date of the Odisha joint entrance examination has been declared. Candidates have to go through the following process for counselling and admission:
● Choice filling
● Choice locking
● Mock or temporary allotment
● Reporting to nodal centers
● Final seat allotment
● Reporting to the allotted institutes
● 1st visit www.ojee.nic.in. then fill out the application form.
● 2nd After successfully registering candidates will get an application number, and save that number.
● 3rd upload all required documents.
● 4th pay the fee and print the confirmation page.
● Candidates have to pay Rs 450/- online as a registration fee.
● 10th passing mark sheet
● 12th passing mark sheet
● OJEE 2022 rank/ scorecard
● Date of birth certificate
● Address Proof
● Coloured photograph
● Admit card for the OJEE exam
● Income certificate (if required)
● Cast certificate (if required) Things to remember while choice filling out for OJEE counselling
● Candidates have to fill in their preferences in college/courses according to their scores and interest.
● Try to comprehend through your scorecard which college/ courses you can easily get and fill in the choices accordingly.
● Candidates can opt for as many choices as they wish from whatever is available on the list.
● You can change your choice before locking because after locking, you can’t change the choices.
● After filling and saving choices, candidates have to lock their choice else they will not be able to participate in OJEE counselling.
● After locking your choices, print out the filled form.
After choice locking, candidates get temporary seat allotment via SMS on their registered mobile number. Candidates can choose any three options provided to them in the OJEE counselling 2022 seat allotment process. There is an option-based upgradation system. After getting the seat allotted candidates can either freeze or float.
● Freeze: if a candidate chooses to freeze the option that means they are confirmed for the allotted seat.
● Float: if a candidate chooses to float the allotted seat that means the candidate will pay the fee but they float for more options.
● Uploading document: post seat allotment candidates have to upload all required documents in pdf format.
● Paying fee: after uploading the document candidates have to pay the acceptance fee. 10,000 (general) or 5,000 (SC/ST)
At the official website of OJEE which is www.ojee.nic.in.Login and download the final allotment letter. At this stage, any candidates can’t withdraw their seats. Selected candidates have to report to the allotted institution for document verification. Candidates must have to carry all original documents to the reporting centre.
OJEE counselling registration and OJEE choice filling 2022 for LeTech Diploma, LeTech BSc, LE-Pharma, and Integrated MBA – 26-Aug-2022 to 10-Sep-2022
Last date of registration and choice locking – 08-Oct-2022
Online document verification – 09-Oct-2022
Seat Allotment Round 1 – 10-Oct-2022
Online Reporting: Payment of Part Admission-cum-Seat Confirmation Fee, Document Upload, Exercise Freeze/Float Option – 10-Oct-2022 at 5 PM to 14-Oct-2022, 5 PM
Display of final seat allotment (Round II) – 19-Oct-2022
Online Reporting: Payment of Part Admission-cum-Seat Confirmation Fee, Document Upload, Exercise Freeze/Float Option – 19-Oct-2022 to 22-Oct-2022 till 5 PM
Online document verification – 25-Oct-2022 to 26-Oct-2022
Reporting to the institute – To be announced