Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam popularly known as (MHTCET) conducted to shortlist candidates for admission to undergraduate Engineering and Pharmacy courses in various colleges in Maharashtra. The exam is conducted every year by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell in B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharma Courses Offered by Govt. and Private Institutions across the state. MHT CET is conducted every year and candidate’s belongings to other states of India are also eligible to appear for the exam. MHT CET is conducted every year and candidates belongings other states of India are also eligible to appear for the exam. As per the reports, a total of 6,27,790 candidates had begun MHT CET 2022 registration process out of which a total of 5,49,613 applicants have successfully competed registration by paying the application fee so far.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, MHT CET Result 2022 is awaited by the students as State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has not announced the MHTCET result 2022 date as of now but students can expect the MHT CET 2022 PCM/PCB Result will be released by September 15. The state Common Entrance TEST Cell is going to release MHT CET 2022 is awaited by the students using their candidate ID and DOB to check & download MHT CET 2022 Result and Scorecard by visiting the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org for the latest updates on MHTCET 2022 online results.
MHTCET Counseling 2022 by the medical counseling Committee (MCC) for All India Quota seats will also begin soon. Also, to qualify the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 aspirants should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in case of general category and 40% for persons with disability, PWD aspirants (belongings to Maharashtra State Only. Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015.
2. Choice filling & choice locking
3. Seat allotment
4. Document verifications
5. Last but not least final admission.
● your seat allotted then you have to download the seat allotment later from the
official website of MHA CET. after seat allotment students have two options
either Freeze or Not Freeze. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted
seat, they can choose to freeze the allotted seat and seat in the next round of
counseling to get the desired seat.
Candidates have to pay a seat acceptance fee to reserve their allotted seats.
● Document verification: after seat allotment students have to go through the
process of document verification. Candidates have to carry:
● Certificate and Mark Sheet of classes 10th & 12th.
● JEE Main mark sheet
● Domicile Certificate
● Cast Certificate
● Registration: for registration visit the official website of MHT CET
Fill out the application form and upload all required documents, pay the
fee (there is no counseling fee for MHT CET qualified candidates), and
either download the copy or printout.
● Choice filling: the next step after registration is choice filling students
have to log in with their application form number and password then
they have to fill in the option for colleges and courses in which they
want their admission.
● Seat allotment: the next step is seat allotment. Seats are allotted in
MHT CET on the basis of marks on the merit list of the students, marks
in the intermediate exams, and seat availability. There are mainly 3
rounds of the seat allotment process. If you got
● Print out of MHT CET results from 2022
● MHT CET admit card 2022
● Certificate and mark sheet of 10th and 12th
● JEEMain mark sheet
● Domicile certificate for the candidates of Maharashtra
● Character certificate
● Cast certificate (if required)
● Eligibility certificate for economically weaker section
● School living certificate.
● MHT CET 2022 BTech counselling registration begins – September 21, 2022
● Last date to fill MHT CET 2022 counseling registration form – October 4, 2022
● MHT CET 2022 document verification and application confirmation –
September 21 to October 4, 2022
● Display of the provisional merit list – October 7, 2022
● Final merit list display – October 12, 2022
● Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through
candidate’s Login by the Candidate – October 13 to 15, 2022
● Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I – October 18, 2022
● Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II – October
23 to 26, 2022
● Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III – November 6, 2022
● Cut-off Date for all types of admissions – November 17, 2022
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell has revised the MHTCET exam date 2022. MHT CET Result will be released in the scorecard format which can be downloaded using the login credentials provided during the time of time of registration process.
MHTCET 2022 Counseling will be conducted just for qualified candidates. Students must ensure that they carry genuine documents with them during the counseling process. The admission to candidates will be based on their college preference, seats available and the scores obtained.