CLAT 2023 – The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has started registration of CLAT 2023 from August 08, 2022. The CLAT 2023 registration form is available online, at CLAT official website -consortiumofnlus.ac.in till November 13, 2022. Candidates willing to appear in CLAT 2023 exam can fill the application form before the last date. The CLAT 2023 registration fee is Rs 4,000 (Rs 3,500 for SC and ST candidates). CLAT 2023 will be held on December 18, 2022, in offline, pen and paper mode.
The Common Law Admission Test, also popular as CLAT is a national-level law entrance exam for admission to 2022 national law universities as well as more than 70 affiliated colleges. The exam is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) in offline, pen and paper format. Candidates who pass the examination will be eligible for admission to 5-year integrated LLB and LLM programmers offered by the participating national law universities.
• Mode of Application: Online
• Mode of Payment: Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The CLAT 2023 application form has opened on August 08, 2022. Eligible candidates who wish to appear in CLAT 2023 will have to register online and fill out the application form, by visiting the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in till November 13, 2022.
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form of CLAT 2023.
• Registration: To register, enter your name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
• Fill in relevant details: Here enter personal, academic, and contact details. You will also be required to select the program of study (UG or PG), and enter preferred NLUs in the order of priority from the drop-down menu.
• Upload documents: Scanned copies of signature, photograph, and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) have to be uploaded.